- The Roots of War (Seeds of War - Book 1)
- The Marilynists (Seeds of War - Book 2)
- Tishla's Journey
- Gimme Shelter (Seeds of War - Book 3)
- Storming Amargosa - Expanded Edition
- The Children of Amargosa (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 1)
- Warped (Homefront Arc - Book 2)
- Tishla (Homefront Arc - Book 3)
- Second Wave (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 2)
- Suicide Gambit
- Another Way to Day
- Royal Orders
- Suicide Run
- The Gathering Storm Omnibus
- Flight Blade
- The Exile
- The Amortals
- No Marigolds in the Promised Land
- Headspace - A Compact Universe Short
- Seeds of War Omnibus
- Broken Skies (Homefront Arc - Book 1)
Royal Orders is Book 3 of the Suicide Arc. This time, it's Mitsuko Yamato-Windsor's turn in the spotlight. Since leaving the Navy, Mitsuko has become chief of King Edward's personal security, not to mention resuming her engagement. When a would-be assassin nearly kills Edward, she goes on the warpath, following a trail leading to a cult known as the Cubists.
Except the founder and leader of the Cubists is no angry cleric running a jihad from the shadows. Master Ansel is, in fact, an affable space engineer who found an interesting philosophy. Someone else has coopted his legacy for violence. To find that person, he suggests she travel to sultry, war-torn Aphrodite with his most brilliant follower: Suicide.
Their journey will bring them face-to-face with Gerard Kurz, a man who isn't the fanatic he seems to be. He's worse. And he plans to unleash an ancient technology. He will kidnap Suicide to bend Mitsuko to his will. Only that summons the other Children of Amargosa and the full might of the Navy. It all comes to an explosive head on the peak of Aphrodite's most sacred mountain.