Part of the Compact Universe series:
- The Roots of War (Seeds of War - Book 1)
- The Marilynists (Seeds of War - Book 2)
- Gimme Shelter (Seeds of War - Book 3)
- Storming Amargosa - Expanded Edition
- The Children of Amargosa (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 1)
- Warped (Homefront Arc - Book 2)
- Tishla (Homefront Arc - Book 3)
- Second Wave (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 2)
- Another Way to Day
- Royal Orders
- Suicide Run
- The Gathering Storm Omnibus
- Flight Blade
- The Exile
- The Amortals
- No Marigolds in the Promised Land
- Headspace - A Compact Universe Short
- Seeds of War Omnibus
- Broken Skies (Homefront Arc - Book 1)
40 million miles from Earth? Call NASA. 40 light-years from the nearest human being? Now we have a problem.
John Farno is asleep in a rover between domes on Farigha, a Mars-like terraforming project, when someone destroys the world around him. He awakens to flattened domes, no communications with the rest of humanity, and no supplies. With only a rover and whatever he's brought with him, he has to figure out how to survive and who tried to wipe out Farigha.
By the time it's over, he'll wish he was The Martian. That guy had all that NASA gear to work with.