Part of the Compact Universe series:
- The Roots of War (Seeds of War - Book 1)
- The Marilynists (Seeds of War - Book 2)
- Gimme Shelter (Seeds of War - Book 3)
- Storming Amargosa (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 3)
- The Children of Amargosa (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 1)
- Warped (Homefront Arc - Book 2)
- Tishla (Homefront Arc - Book 3)
- Second Wave (The Amargosa Trilogy - Book 2)
- Suicide Run
- The Gathering Storm Omnibus
- Flight Blade
- The Exile
- The Amortals
- No Marigolds in the Promised Land
- The Homefront Arc Omnibus
- Headspace - A Compact Universe Short
- Seeds of War Omnibus
- Broken Skies (Homefront Arc - Book 1)
Amargosa has fallen, but beyond it, humanity gears up to battle an unseen enemy. And finds an ally in an unexpected quarter. Here now are the three novellas comprising The Homefront Arc in one volume.
- Broken Skies - The attempt to liberate Amargosa in the early days of the Gelt occupation fails. Force Admiral Quentin Austin finds himself in the political crosshairs for an operation that should never have taken place. While he awaits his fate, the Navy gives him an assignment: Find out the true nature of Juno, the shadowy company even its own parent corporation knows little about. Juno was present before the fall of every colony that has gone silent. And they're visiting another. Read an excerpt!
- Warped - True FTL is here, powered by sarcasm. And a dwarf. Hideki Okada and Peter Lancaster have perfected warp drive after 400 years of wormhole travel. Now the Navy wants to mount their discovery on a warship. Only Okada and Lancaster have some reservations about how the Compact wants to retaliate against their new enemy, the Gelt. They are shadowed by the secretive Cybercommand but find allies in Admirals Burke and Austin. The question is whether they will need to commit treason to do the right thing. Read an excerpt!
- Tishla - Only she can unite two warring species. If they don't kill her first. Lattus Tishla goes from indentured servant to Elevated noble woman to leader of the fractured world of Hanar, formerly Gilead. Burdened with guilt for the Gelt invasion that slaughtered thousands of humans and displaced the survivors, she offers them a choice: Rebuild with her, or accept her head on a platter. The humans accept her offer and start building. Except some don't like this new order. And they'll stop at nothing to restore Hanar to either Compact or Gelt rule. Even murder her unborn twins. Read an excerpt!
All three novellas are yours today. Buy now!